Hello, girls! I’m back with yet another beautiful Mascara from the luxury brand Elizabeth Arden from New York.
“Beautiful Color fuses with care. This multi-dimensional mascara immediately volumizes, lengthens and curls the appearance of lashes for an eye-opening look that lasts all day. Powered by a triple peptide complex, this clump free, flake free formula protect lashes and is clinically proven to enhance the look of lash length, density and curl with continued use.”
Clinically, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
- Peptide Complex (Peptide Biotinyl-GHK): clinically proven to lengthen and thicken the look of lashes with continued use.
- Carob Tree Extract: strengthens and protects lashes.
Price & Packaging:
Australia, AUD $38
India: INR 2,973 If you are in India you can buy it online from here.
It comes in a glamorous golden plastic tube.
- The unique brush coats each individual lash for a longer, fuller, high volume look.
- Lifts and separates lashes for dramatic definition.
- Supports lashes, helping to hold the curl for an eye-opening effect.
Long term benefits:
- With continued use, the multi-benefit ingredient complex is proven to help support lashes natural renewal cycle so they look longer and thicker, while protecting lashes to help minimize lash loss.
- Vitamin fortified peptides rich in amino acids, moisturize, condition and increase lash elasticity for healthy looking, bold lashes.
- Won’t smudge, flake or clump.
- Removes easily with Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover.
I have always loved mascaras as they instantly open up my eyes and give an extra oomph to the overall look. I have been using this for a while now and it does make my eyes pop up and gives a well-defined look. It does make a lot of difference when I don’t put this on as I have thin eye lashes.Whenever I put this on to my lashes, my lashes look fuller and thicker and elongated. I love that!
Texture: It has a smooth creamy texture which is pretty dark black. It is not too wet or not too dry. It builds up easily with only one application . but if you want really thick eyelashes I would suggest double or triple application. It doesn’t transfer mascara clumps to my lids. I really like how its very easy to remove without any rubbing. Not a trace of pigment in the lashes, I’m left with my own perfectly clean natural lashes. Doesn’t irritate my eyes if I only wear it for a couple of hours, but I can’t wear all day as it feels a bit heavy for my eyes.
Overall it is a pretty awesome mascara, only thing is it is a bit on the expensive side in India given that it does stand up to its brand image.
Let me know your experiences with this brand and the mascara if you’ve tried!